I am creating a dark theme for the site right now, and currently it is under construction. I will update this thread when it is complete. In the mean time feel free to use it, and let me know if you run across any colors that look out of place and need fixing. You can go to the bottom right hand corner of the page and click Change Style to select it.
The site guidelines will reside pinned in this section. Of course, just because something is not on this list doesn't make ok... common courtesy and common sense apply. Most of these guidelines are geared towards just improving the state of the website through smart tips. Some of these guidelines are more prohibitive, however, they function as rules.
- No trolling. Don't make posts that are inflammatory just to get people riled up. Substance is the key to not being labeled a troll.
- Attack the message, not the messenger. Criticize ideas, not people. Flaming will not be tolerated. No member is allowed to engage in public personal attacks on any other member.
- Personal attacks are defined as Personal, Racial, Ethnic, and/or Gender based insults, slurs, or derisive comments.
- All complaints need to be communicated privately using either PM, "Report this Post" feature and/or EMail. In the event of this, the offending post will be edited or removed, and the offending party shall receive no more than two (2) private warnings via PM and/or EMail, and one final Administration warning.
- If the behavior continues, the member will be banned for a week, and upon a repeat incident, banned permanently. This will apply to all other community members as well.
- All we want is a little community kindness and no attacks. Let's all work together to accomplish this, eh?
- No pornographic, sexually offensive, sexually explicit, or objectifying material. Simple rule. Administrator's judgment applies here. Sexually suggestive images will be heavily scrutinized. We'd like for our readers to be able to visit the site at work and share with friends without fear of retribution.
- Do not post links or requests for warez
- Post in the right forum! Even if it's only humor, an observation, or angst, if it's about something that we have a forum for, post it there. Resist the temptation to post something off-topic because you think you'll get "better responses" in a particular forum.
- Respect the privacy of others. Do not post other's phone numbers, addresses, pictures, etc., without their permission.
- Each member may have only ONE account.
- Do not place foul language in thread subjects .
- Blatant advertising of competing products is not tolerated.
- And of course, NO SPAMMING. No commercial-oriented posts, and no flooding with useless content.
- Use descriptive subject lines and research your post. This reduces the chances of double-posting, and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Also, scan the subjects of the last several days' posts to make sure you aren't duplicating posts. Also, consider what forum your topic should be posted in.
- Minimize the use of excessive foul language. We aren’t saying you can't express your opinion, but there are ways to do so without swearing.
Bottom line: we always give warnings (with the exception of unacceptable posts-sometimes we need to work fast), but we don't necessarily give them more than twice to the same person. If you are disrupting the community, we will take action.
We have come up with some general signature guidelines, and these will be enforced.
- Signatures will be no longer than 5 lines.
- Signatures may contain a link to your personal site.
- Signatures are expected to follow the same guidelines as posts, which means no flaming, no swearing, no personal attacks, and no adult material.
If you are seen violating these guidelines you will be asked once privately to change your signature. If you fail to comply, we will change it for you. These guidelines should be easy to understand and easy to follow. Thanks for your understanding in this matter, and have a nice day.
* Not my video
Some things to take away from this video:
Vehicles (not driveable)
Planes (Possibly scorestreak)
Scripted destructible environment
I for one would appreciate not to see dedicated classes...
I will keep this thread updated as possible with all the latest confirmed information related to WW2 Nazi zombies.
So far, Michael Condred, Studio Head and Co-Founder of Sledgehammer, claims that : "our co-operative mode delivers a unique storyline that's an all-new take on Nazi Zombies that we think fans are going to love." So the wo things to take away from this are: first, it will still be co-op, who would've thought; and second, the mention of an 'all-new' take on Nazi Zombies. And that it will still play a role in the story line of ww2.
Congratz to Deafdan02 in advanced!
On the 28th I will be doing one last giveaway of my previous RAM that I had before my upgrade and will pick winner on the 1st of Jan.
Congrats to Deafdan02 for winning! Here is the picking video!
Giveaway winner will be chosen on December 25th 3:00PM Central Time. To enter just reply to this thread ONCE! I will make a video of me using random.org to generate a number and that is how the winner will be decided. Merry Christmas, and may the odds ever be in your favor.
P.S. I'll be doing another giveaway of some GSKILL Trident X RAM 16gb. for new years as well.
I have a few games in my steam inventory that I would like to give away, so if your interested in any below, lemme know.
1x - Gun Monkeys 1x - Half-Life 2 2x - Trine 2: Complete Story Gift
All Gone! Thread closed -
Hello, welcome to the new forum! I thought it was time to give the site a face-lift for the upcoming year 2017. Unfortunately all data from the previous site has been lost, but that is OK.